To Our Valued Customers,
At McKenzie Buick GMC, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), but it is important for us to let you know the steps we have recently taken at McKenzie Buick GMC to protect our customers and our team members.
- At this time we are closely monitoring and following guidelines from the CDC.
- Nightly our store is deep cleaned.
- Our staff is sanitizing customer touch points throughout the day.
- When your vehicle is in for service we will wipe it down upon receipt and prior to its return to you.
- Our technicians are wearing gloves to protect both you and them.
- In car purchasing, your vehicle will be wiped down before you take delivery.
In the event you don’t feel well or are unable to come into the dealership, you can accomplish many of your necessary transactions with McKenzie Buick GMC by phone or online. These include: schedule a service appointment, purchase a part, schedule a sales appointment, schedule at home test drive, or even buy car online using General Motors Shop Click Drive allowing customers to purchase, finance and take delivery of a new or pre owned vehicle in the comfort of their homes. See us online at mckenziemotors.com or call us at 850-623-3481 for these and other remote services.
In closing just as we are encouraging our team members with fever body aches, or any other flu like symptoms to stay at home, we ask that customers who are ill please do the same rescheduling impending appointments you may have.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at www.cdc.gov.
Thanks for your support and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to provide a safe McKenzie Buick GMC experience for our customers and a healthy environment for our team.
McKenzie Buick GMC